Wednesday 6 March 2013

I Don't Fancy Gavin Henson

I don't actually. He's far too orange for my liking so I've never really taken any notice of him. But that may be because I'm only familiar with tabloid Gavin Henson and not rugby player Gavin Henson. I know he had some shenanigans with Charlotte Church, something about a dating show and probably something about Katie Price...maybe?

So there we were waiting for Saracens vs London Welsh to start at Allianz Park on Sunday. I was in my seat, head down, doing my Twitter when in the periphery of my vision appeared a lovely pair of fake baked legs with superb muscle definition. "Oh my god!" I said to hubby, "Is that Gavin Henson?" "Yes." He said.

Here is a gratuitous photo montage of the man. Also, I discovered Instagram at the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment