Saturday 2 March 2013

Taking My First Tentative Steps...

...into the relms of social diarising.


Woo hoo! I'm a Blogger, oh yeah! Get me, Bitch!

I love the idea of having a blog, but I've always thought it a little narcissistic. Would anyone really be interested in anything I have to say? We'll see...

I'll be blogging about anything and everything but for now I'll just talk about me. I live in the "market town"* of Maldon in Essex with my hoosband, two kids and a Noodle cat. I work part time for Farleigh Hospice and in my spare time I write stuff. I write purely for my own pleasure. So far I have:
  • Written 15 minutes of a screenplay for a sitcom
  • Penned poetry about a hedgehog's love of shoes
  • Illustrated above poem
  • Written a short story about a teenager going shoe shopping with her grandma
  • Some other stuff that will be uncovered in 100 years time after I'm dead and gone and will be auctioned off for a truck loada money even though it's complete twaddle.
So that's the intro. I'm off to brainstorm some ideas for future bloggies.

*The market is really shit.



Hooby & Me

No comments:

Post a Comment